Register for our exclusive Respiratory Care conference in Napa Valley, CA Learn About NAMDRC 2017
At the conclusion of this educational conference, the participant should be better able to:
- identify clinical and management issues related to current practice of respiratory, critical care and sleep medicine;
- illustrate key specific advances and changes in the fields of pulmonary medicine;
- critique recent key studies related to the fields of pulmonary medicine;
- recognize the impact of regulation and legislation in pulmonary clinical practices;
- apply new information to the respective clinical practices of meeting attendees;
- promote the highest quality and standards of respiratory care delivery.
Interactive Audience Response System at NAMDRC
We will be utilizing an Audience Response System in all educational sessions to facilitate an interactive learning experience between the speakers and program attendees. Through a wireless handheld unit, speakers will be able to query the attendees with results posted simultaneously to better facilitate discussion.
HSCE Continuing Education Credits
The 2017 Continuing Education Credits will be available to all physicians, nurses and pharmacists as follows:
Total Credits: 13.50
This activity has been planned and implemented by Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education and the National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (NAMDRC) for the
advancement of patient care. Creighton University Health Sciences Continuing Education is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.