Register for our exclusive Respiratory Care conference in Napa Valley, CA Learn About NAMDRC 2017
Become a member of NAMDRC today by completing the application online.
If you are a renewing NAMDRC member, please log-in here. If you were a member previously and are having difficultly paying your dues online, please do not hesitate to contact Vickie Parshall at 703-752-4359 or email@example.com.
Membership in NAMDRC is available as an Individual Membership to physicians in the pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine, or as a Group Membership to physicians who belong to a group practice.
Benefits of membership in NAMDRC include:
- Monthly publication of the Washington Watchline, providing timely information for practicing physicians
- Publication of Current Controversies focusing on one specific Pulmonary/Critical Care Issue in each publication
- Regulatory updates
- Discounted Annual Meeting registration fees
- The Executive Office Staff as a resource on a wide range of clinical and management issues, and
- The knowledge that NAMDRC is an advocate for you and your profession.
Membership Dues Schedule
(Dues for first year includes a $75.00 Initiation Fee)
|Individual Member Dues:||$370.00|
|Group Membership Dues:|
"NAMDRC will directly affect your practice more than any other organization to which you belong."
Membership for all individual and group dues for the first year includes a $75.00 initiation fee. This is a one-time fee.
This is open to single licensed physicians who have a major interest in respiratory care. Individual member shall have the privilege of voting, serving as a director, holding office, and serving on committees.