Register for our exclusive Respiratory Care conference in Napa Valley, CA Learn About NAMDRC 2017
We also work with other related organizations to help provide our members with a full range of information valuable to our members and their patients.
The Washington Watchline
The Washington Watchline is a monthly publication of NAMDRC. It provides timely information on legislative and regulatory issues that impact directly on the practice of pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine. It is benefit of NAMDRC membership and is available to NAMDRC members only.
Understanding Oxygen Therapy:
A Patient Guide to Long Term Supplemental Oxygen
To view this publication, click on the following link: Understanding Oxygen Therapy
Position Papers Approved by the NAMDRC Board of Directors
The following Position Papers may be viewed by clicking on the topic line:
- Medical Director of Respiratory Care
- Responsibilities of the Medical Director of the Pulmonary Physiology Laboratory
- Hospital Readmissions – Managing COPD Patients Post Discharge
To access the following Position Papers, please contact Phillip Porte, Executive Director, NAMDRC Executive Office, 703-752-4359, or via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duties and Responsibilities of Medical Directors of Respiratory Care Services and Pulmonary Function Laboratories
- Ventilator Management
- The Delivery of Hospital Respiratory Care
For Further Information
Please feel free to call the NAMDRC Executive Office at 703-752-4359.